- Promoted Mental Health Awareness Week (8-14 May), including visiting lecture sites with resources created by CUSU on mental health at Cambridge.
- Attended University committees on DTLS, Lecture Capture, Health and Wellbeing, and the University Counselling Service, as well as a working group on updating student wellbeing pages.
- Attended a meeting of the CUSU Board of Trustees
- Attended a meeting with the Student Advice Service to discuss the development of the Service.
- Met with the Disability Resource Centre to discuss guidance documents on SSDs to be sent out to supervisors and other staff, a universal lecture recording policy, and the DRC’s communications strategy.
- Developing handover materials and training sessions.
- Developing guide to Reasonable Adjustments and Student Support Documents.
Disabled Students’ Officer Updates: 15/05/17