This is a little zine we threw together before Freshers’ 2018 of crowdsourced tips from the DSC and beyond for surviving (and maybe thriving!) at Cambridge, especially while disabled.
A text-only version can be found here: dsc surviving-at-cambrige tips zine screen readable
And a printable version is here: dsc surviving-at-cambridge zine to print and fold
To make the zine once you’ve printed it, follow these instructions:
- With the printed sheet landscape, fold in half widthways and in half again and crease to make four vertical columns.
- Unfold, and fold in half lengthways and crease to make eight rectangle sections (these are the eight pages of the zine).
- Unfold, and fold in half once widthways again, then cut from the fold halfway in along the middle crease.
- Unfold, fold in half lengthways again, hold each end and push together so that the cut section opens up in a diamond shape.
- Flatten the creases out in such a way that the front page of the zine is at the front, and you’re done!