Who is our training for?
Any student who is interested in learning more about disability provision within the university, how to run accessible events and how to signpost students in need of support. Everyone can benefit from our training, not just the designated Disabled Students’ Officer or Events officer!
How to get DSC training in accessibility & support
- Access our training resources on this page or via a live training session
- Complete the training quiz
- Optional: after passing the quiz, you can choose to be listed on this page as being trained for the 2022/23 year! We are not sent a message when there are new quiz results, so mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to update this page or with any corrections.
- Live training over Google Meet or in-person (you can email email@example.com for more information)
- View our Google Slides presentation
- View as screen-readable PDF
- View or download DOC with headings and hyperlinks
Sign up here! Michaelmas 22 training dates are:
- Wednesday 2nd November – 2pm to 4pm – In-person and online.
- Tuesday 22nd November – 10am to 12 noon – Online
You might also find it helpful to check out our Accessibility Pledge 2022, which has guidance on different steps you can make to improve accessibility.